Replacing shower
The door is a DreamLine Enigma. Purchased from Home Depot online. We paid about $670.00 The price on this door goes up and down a couple hundred dollars all the time so keep an eye on it if you're interested. It's very heavy, well made and we really like it. The hardware is nice and heavy.

A couple words of caution. I installed it myself and probably should have had some extra muscle, it's heavy and the door panels weigh a ton. I've bought quite a few heavy shower doors and have sent several back due to damage. They are generally packed pretty poorly and the boxes are trashed by the time I get them. It doesn't really seem to matter which manufacturer. I'd advise that you have it shipped to the store as opposed to your home to make it easier to return if need be. I was shocked that there was no damage to this one, the box was shredded and parts were loose inside the box. I opened it in front of the shipping and receiving manager all was ok. He helped me repackage it and load it in the van. We have ordered a good bit of items through HD/Online and generally are very happy with the products and service. Because of the lousy packaging, make sure you have some help loading also so it doesn't fall apart in the process. Make sure your curb is dead flat. We used a marble threshold top. The opening (tile to tile) is 59-3/4". The walls need to be plumb with very little slop as the panel ends are caulked with clear silicon to the tile wall. I don't see it in the literature now but iirc, the tolerances for the side walls for plumb top to bottom was about 1/8". I had to be real careful when building the shower.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay