The GRIZZLY Challenge
We have asked three really talented Woodworkers to create a project from a mystery bundle of wood that we sent to them.

All three of them got the same amount of Curly Koa, highly figured Bubinga, Spalted Maple and reclaimed Indian Rosewood that came from the stairs of my old house. All this wood was from my private collection, so it is nice stuff! The idea is to see how well they use this combination of wood and what the end product is. Should be very interesting. See the details of the challenge here, and be sure to vote for your choice:

http://www.grizzly.com/grizzly-challenge

Thanks.

Cool
Cool
Cool
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
(01-29-2018, 12:24 PM)shiraz Wrote: We have asked three really talented Woodworkers to create a project from a mystery bundle of wood that we sent to them.

All three of them got the same amount of Curly Koa, highly figured Bubinga, Spalted Maple and reclaimed Indian Rosewood that came from the stairs of my old house. All this wood was from my private collection, so it is nice stuff! The idea is to see how well they use this combination of wood and what the end product is. Should be very interesting. See the details of the challenge here, and be sure to vote for your choice:

http://www.grizzly.com/grizzly-challenge

Thanks.

Is this Papa Griz?
(01-29-2018, 01:12 PM)EvilTwin Wrote: Is this Papa Griz?

I believe so.
Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-29-2018, 01:12 PM)EvilTwin Wrote: Is this Papa Griz?

Yes, it is.

My Papagrizzly account has been locked out for some reason, so had to register again. I have an email to them, but no response so far. I have tried to log in and post over the last few months, but have been unable to. Never followed up with them until today. It would be nice to get my old account active again as there is some good history there.
(01-29-2018, 01:28 PM)shiraz Wrote: Yes, it is.

My Papagrizzly account has been locked out for some reason, so had to register again. I have an email to them, but no response so far. I have tried to log in and post over the last few months, but have been unable to. Never followed up with them until today. It would be nice to get my old account active again as there is some good history there.

I would send a pm to Barnowl, maybe he can help get it back..
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(01-29-2018, 01:28 PM)shiraz Wrote: Yes, it is.

Welcome back. As much as I'm into old WW machinery and don't buy many new machines, I do appreciate your past and continuing support of the the community and Griz's commitment to customer service.
(01-29-2018, 01:30 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ,,,,,,,,,,
I would send a pm to Barnowl, maybe he can help get it back..

He is not accepting PMs.
(01-29-2018, 02:03 PM)shiraz Wrote: He is not accepting PMs.

Nice to see you on these pages again! 
Yes Sent a note to another mod on your behalf - hopefully he can help. Don't be a stranger!

Doug
Would love to see the koa projects, I use a lot of koa.
VH07V