thin craft lumber
hi we have been busy doing many new things we have started sawing pallet logs and making lumber for companies that build crates well we are left with a lot of thin boards from 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch and 3-6 inches wide a lot are 3-4 feet sometime a little longer but I have thousands of these boards because there is a knot in the wrong spot of to thin on one end but there is massive amount's of useable lumber I have been using them for keepsake boxes and picture fames even cutting boards  mix of oak, ash, hard and soft maple, hickory, beech, cherry

only problem is that I have yet to put anything in the kiln in large amount's just been using them as they air dry I wondering if I could fish on here to see if there is any interest I hate to cut it up for firewood we do that too much with a lot of our waste
Crazy but I still have not figured out pics but I do have pictures and I can send them to anyone who would like of a pile of the boards or if I can send them to someone and if they would be ever so kind to help with pics as far as pricing goes I am not looking for a arm and a leg I will be more then generous with it as long as interest is there

PS I did try to add some pics of the stuff not sure if everyone can see them

Attached Files Image(s)

Where are you located. Also, an occasional period thrown in here and there would make your post a bit easier to read.
Wink
(01-29-2018, 02:20 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: Where are you located. Also, an occasional period thrown in here and there would make your post a bit easier to read.
Wink

very good, sorry I just have been very busy I don't proof anything I just type and go. I am located in western NY, small town between Rochester and buffalo I am in holley ny .

I would probabaly be able to ship this stuff as well, anyone have any success with that?
(01-29-2018, 02:34 PM)wnylumberguy Wrote: very good, sorry I just have been very busy I don't proof anything I just type and go. I am located in western NY, small town between Rochester and buffalo I am in holley ny .

I would probabaly be able to ship this stuff as well, anyone have any success with that?

No problem. My reply was tongue-in-cheek. I have more wood than I know what to do with at the moment but there should be some other people around here that are interested.
(01-29-2018, 02:34 PM)wnylumberguy Wrote: I would probabaly be able to ship this stuff as well, anyone have any success with that?

Wall Lumber down in NC sells what they call "UPS Bundles" so there must be some sweet spot in the UPS rate structure that is a flat rate; there are size limits as Wall generally sells shorts this way.  I'd stop in the UPS Store and talk to them about it; that way you can quote a specific board foot amount shipped, all in.  This sounds perfect for this type of stock.

BTW, still looking forward to your list of what you have available in kiln dried 4/4, etc. for your road trip, especially if you are heading east anywhere near NJ.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Any chance that you might be taking a vacation to Williamsburg or VA Beach?

If you follow up on Rich's suggestion, I would certainly be interested in what you find out.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
my first thought was Eastern Bluebird houses

When my sons were in Boy Scouts we built a lot of them. 
Cool
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
okay everyone I have gotten a lot of interest locally, as well as a lot on here so I am going to go into the ups store and see what I can do on shipping, I will see what they say about shipping bundles of this stuff places the good thing is that they are all under 4 foot and they stack nice thank you everyone who has shown interest in things for me and everyone who has helped out. I have a few people that build chicken coops and such and i am waiting to get some pictures from them on things so everyone here can see this lumber at work.

also if anyone is every in need of anything specific let me know I have thousands of board feet all over the place and we can cut anything you need