HANDTOOLS: A #5 and Two #4s-SOLD
First, all these planes have been given the once over by me, totally disassembled, cleaned, and the irons have been sharpened and the chipbreakers mated to the backs of the iron, reassembled and properly adjusted.  So they are ready to be put to wood, and I've actually done so, as you can see from the many pics in the Flickr album linked below, but I'll give you one teaser pic of each in this post.

Ok, I have a Type 17 ('41-45) wartime plane, typical thicker castings making it hefty in use, which is good. This one is an early production, the iron has a 140 mark on it (and SW logo), meaning the first quarter of 1940, and early on they used up stock they had, so this one has rosewood tote (with solid repair) and knob (tote has been repaired, good job), and the sole was drilled for a frog adjuster but not present in the frog. As you can see, it performs admirably, with this, and the other planes below, I reset the bevel, did a quick flattening of the back and sharpened on my tormek, so you can see how it performs. 95% japanning, all original, only apology is a casting flaw with two small voids on the sole, which clearly does not affect its performance. Yours for $50 plus shipping, see pics in album link below. It's a peach.  Teaser pic:
[Image: 39956882841_ee731e924c_b.jpg]

Second in line in the album is a Type 18 (46-47) with about 80%+ japanning; wood solid with no repairs; otherwise, everything works as it should, one apology is some evidence of rust on one edge of the sole; does not affect performance as you can see from the pics, and if it bothers you, you can lap it out, but my belief is less is more, and if it aint' broke don't fix it. Given the apology, this is $40 plus shipping. Great user plane.  Teaser pic:
[Image: 39246704404_c0528031a7_b.jpg]

Last in line is a desirable Type 13 #4 (25-28), fully machined frog, low knob is solid, tote has a repair but good job; Sweetheart era plane, all works as it should, one apology is a crack in the cheek behind the frog on the left side; toolbox ding crack, been there for a long time, enlarge the left side pic to see it; 80% japanning, has a low knob, which given its type seems like a long ago replacement; given the apology, this one is $35 plus shipping. Good user, great SW vintage plane.  Teaser pic:
[Image: 39925050982_a46cb2fd14_b.jpg]

Here's the link to the Flickr album with the pics: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...925050982/

As always, first PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full shipping address so I can quote postage; I don't have paypal, so payment by USPS money order please - If I know you from the forum then checks are just dandy.

User tools ready for work that I would own.  Thanks to all for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
PM sent.
All the planes are sold. Thanks to all for looking!
Outstanding values Admiral....

(01-31-2018, 09:37 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: Outstanding values Admiral....

Thanks, I try..... 
Smile