BenchCrafted Classic Vise Pkg, Tormek Woodturners Kit - BOTH NEW - MD
Up for sale are the following items, all brand new!! I am downsizing my shop drastically due to time s as a Dad and using money for other hobbies.  First person to PM me and state they want the item, gets it.  SALES to CONT USA only.

1.  brand new in-the-box hardware for the Bench Crafted Classic, Retro Crisscross, and Tail-Vice C complete workbench package designed for building a split-top Roubo workbench.

This includes:
1. Classic Leg Vise hardware

2. Retro Criss-Cross hardware

3. Tail Vise C

4. 1 set of barrel nuts

5. 1 set of end cap barrel nuts

Update - I parted out the BenchCrafted kit and sold everything except the Criss-Cross mechanism and the barrel nuts...the Criss-Cross is the retroparted model and can be fitted to any bench with existing parallel jaw and leg vise.  The barrel nuts can also be used to build any bench to make the base and stretchers separate.  SOLD for local pickup.

BenchCrafted sells this kit for $670 plus the cost of shipping. I am selling for $535 via PayPal and will cover 50% of the shipping charges to help out due to weight of items.  They ship from Maryland, 21774. If you are local we can work out deal to avoid shipping.   

As a side note, I live in New Market, MD and have 8/4 Ash, 4/4 Ash, for base and 8/4 Ash for wear areas along with Southern Yellow Pine construction lumber cut from 2x12s to use for the remaining top, I am willing to sell at a great price.  If you don't want to use the Southern Pine, you can just buy more 8/4 ASH to do the bench 100% in that species.

2.  Tormek Woodturners Kit, TNT-708, this is the latest kit with the latest jigs which was released when the new Tormek T-8 came out - retails for $344, Tormek doesn't discount and am selling at a loss - $275 shipped via PayPal

[attachment=7762]

[attachment=7763]

Just a note that the Benchcrafted hardware is the best out there.  I'm extremely happy with mine.

Good luck with the sale.
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
(01-31-2018, 10:52 AM)Large Wooden Badger Wrote: Just a note that the Benchcrafted hardware is the best out there.  I'm extremely happy with mine.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks...I know, I am trully bummed I never built the bench, but its time to let it go.    The hardware was bought less than 2 years ago as FYI.  The machining and robustness is incredible.
(01-31-2018, 10:46 AM)mt4ensics Wrote: Up for sale are the following items, all brand new!! I am downsizing my shop drastically due to time contrainsts as a Dad and using money for other hobbies.  First person to PM me and state they want the item, gets it.  SALES to CONT USA only.

1.  brand new in-the-box hardware for the Bench Crafted Classic, Retro Crisscross, and Tail-Vice C complete workbench package designed for building a split-top Roubo workbench.

Here is the details on BenchCrafted's website:  https://www.benchcrafted.com/classic
This includes:
1. Classic Leg Vise hardware

2. Retro Criss-Cross hardware

3. Tail Vise C

4. 1 set of barrel nuts

5. 1 set of end cap barrel nuts

6. 4 Spax lag screws
7. Plans

BenchCrafted sells this kit for $670 plus the cost of shipping. I am selling for $535 via PayPal and will cover 50% of the shipping charges to help out due to weight of items.  They ship from Maryland, 21774. If you are local we can work out deal to avoid shipping.

As a side note, I live in New Market, MD and have 8/4 Ash, 4/4 Ash, for base and 8/4 Ash for wear areas along with Southern Yellow Pine construction lumber cut from 2x12s to use for the remaining top, I am willing to sell at a great price.  If you don't want to use the Southern Pine, you can just buy more 8/4 ASH to do the bench 100% in that species.

2.  Tormek Woodturners Kit, TNT-708, this is the latest kit with the latest jigs which was released when the new Tormek T-8 came out - retails for $344, Tormek doesn't discount and am selling at a loss - $275 shipped via PayPal

PM sent
In a weird way I'm bummed that I didn't take the plunge and buy the vise yet at the same time it saved me from spending lots of money. Who knows... I'll probably buy a benchcrafted vise anyway when I get closer to making my new bench lol. So congrats on the sale and to the buyer as well!
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(02-01-2018, 11:57 AM)alanealane Wrote: In a weird way I'm bummed that I didn't take the plunge and buy the vise yet at the same time it saved me from spending lots of money. Who knows... I'll probably buy a benchcrafted vise anyway when I get closer to making my new bench lol. So congrats on the sale and to the buyer as well!
Big Grin

Thanks!

Does anyone want the Tormek Kit and on the fence because of price...let me know.  I may list it on ebay in a couple days.

Thanks
(02-01-2018, 11:57 AM)alanealane Wrote: In a weird way I'm bummed that I didn't take the plunge and buy the vise yet at the same time it saved me from spending lots of money. Who knows... I'll probably buy a benchcrafted vise anyway when I get closer to making my new bench lol. So congrats on the sale and to the buyer as well!
Big Grin

Too bad about it being parted out.  Wasn't fast enough.

I sold that exact Tormek kit in unused condition for 200 last year.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
What are you asking for the criss cross?

Tom
All the Benchcrafted hardware is sold...the Crisscross hardware and barrel bolts locally.

Tormek kit is still available and make reasonable offer if interested...as a reminder, this is a brand new kit with newly designed skew tool and not the previous model.  This just came out less than a year ago.  Brand new in box just as if purchased off store shelf.

Thanks