Premade cabinet doors
I'd rather make them myself, but to save time and speed up my planned kitchen remodel, resulting in a happier wife lol ...

Anyway, I see lots of options out there for remade, unfinished cabinet doors. Are the any in particular that you would recommend or avoid?

Going with hickory wood and a shaker design.

Thanks
Ray
https://www.cabinetdoorworld.com/
I have used these guys several times. You can plug in your sizes and get the cost.
Gary
Google Arkansas Doors. Been a long time, but they did quality work. I never bought, but saw a lot of their doors.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-01-2018, 03:12 PM)DogwoodTales Wrote: I'd rather make them myself, but to save time and speed up my planned kitchen remodel, resulting in a happier wife lol ...

Anyway, I see lots of options out there for remade, unfinished cabinet doors. Are the any in particular that you would recommend or avoid?

Going with hickory wood and a shaker design.

Thanks

Another good option:  Link

John
(02-01-2018, 06:32 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Another good option:  Link

John

+1 on rawdoors.net
Thank you! for the responses to all.
It's nice to hear some affirmations about a supplier based on experience before I commit.
Ray
(02-02-2018, 09:09 PM)Woodworm! Wrote: +1 on rawdoors.net

+2

Great work, great company.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
(02-03-2018, 04:58 PM)barnowl Wrote: +2

Great work, great company.

I just ordered four doors from them based on the recommendations in this thread, when I receive them I will give a report.
Timely thread! I was talking about this last night with the wife.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

I'll look forward to that report barn owl
Thanks
Ray