The martin house is almost done!
Just need to wait on the finial (I tried making one using the DP as a sorta lathe....it didn't come out too well, so I ordered one).

All I need to do now is prime/paint it and buy the perch rail and bend it and attach it.  I'll try and post some picture when I'm done...should be in about a week or so.
Dumber than I appear
(02-01-2018, 03:52 PM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Just need to wait on the finial (I tried making one using the DP as a sorta lathe....it didn't come out too well, so I ordered one).

All I need to do now is prime/paint it and buy the perch rail and bend it and attach it.  I'll try and post some picture when I'm done...should be in about a week or so.
How many apartments? What are the dimensions? How tall is the pole? How did you fasten the house to the pole? Will it have squirrel protection? etc. etc.
Rip to width. Plane to thickness. Cut to length. Join.