JET Parallel Clamp Orders - FYI
I got a cancellation notice form Amazon last night that they will not be able to fulfill my order for 2 sets of 60" JET Parallel clamps. I also got notice form ACME Tools that my Black Friday order for 24" clamps has been cancelled. I'm guessing JET way oversold and can't make up the orders fast enough.
Jason

Quote:Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Jet 70460-2  60" Parallel Clamp 2 Pack"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion. 

If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers.  Please visit the detail page for this item below:

My thought is that they figured out they couldn't sell that at that price and make any profit.
No
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Are these the ones that were ordered back in June? Mine came a few weeks ago. Guess they batch they provided to amazon wasn’t enough for everyone. Sorry to hear that!
Sorry to hear they did not come through with a deal.  Almost as sorry as I would have been to have missed out on this deal.  I would love some more parallel jaw clamps especially some 60" ones.
A carpenter's house is never done.
Sorry to hear that.  I got mine about 2 weeks ago, June-Jan.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe