Disaster averted
117....wow
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I have my shop on a WiFi thermostat set at a default setting of 55 degrees and a smartphone app where I can check and adjust the temperature just about anywhere. I also have my compressor on a relay switch linked to the overhead lights so that it will be shut off any time the lights are turned off. My cyclone vacuum system is similarly wired in case a gate is left open or vibrates just enough that it would activate.
It's not always the quiet ones who don't have much to say.
(02-10-2018, 07:38 PM)The Tinman Wrote: I have my shop on a WiFi thermostat set at a default setting of 55 degrees and a smartphone app where I can check and adjust the temperature just about anywhere. I also have my compressor on a relay switch linked to the overhead lights so that it will be shut off any time the lights are turned off. My cyclone vacuum system is similarly wired in case a gate is left open or vibrates just enough that it would activate.

You sound like me, I have a complete smart home with wifi, phone apps and almost every technology you could ask from a home in today's age.  Still I will not leave my house with any appliance running, even a dishwasher.  I am very reliant on technology but don't trust it.  I am probably guilty of walking away with a compressor or heater plugged in but never on purpose.
A carpenter's house is never done.
Glad your not a candle maker.