Smoothers and a Big Dog
I still have a few left so here goes.

As always all have been precision ground and are no more than .0015 of an inch out of being perfectly flat. The sides have been ground with the same care and precision and are also ground square to the bottom. The would make a good choice of a plane for shooting board work.

I touched up the plane irons on all of the planes.  It helps with sharpening, It doesn't require any lapping but  a lot of people will still do it. The top on. some of the earlier irons needed a little help after about 100 years or so. I also flatten the backs at the cutting edge . It helps the blade to make full contact with the frog and I feel it helps reduce chatter.

The shipping cost, which needs to be added to each of the planes is $13-$22 priority mail to anywhere in the country. That is a 2-3 day delivery with a tracking no. Since it is flat rate more than one can be shipped in the same box
Knob and tote are rosewood and in great shape, and has only a little wear and tear. the plane was stripped and repainted with several coats of paint. It has been setting for while so there are a few spots starting to show through the wax finish. In my opinion this is one of the best #4s Stanley every made. Asking $80 plus shipping.

Next is a Bailey $ 4  war smoother. Japanning is nearly 93%. Wood has only normal wear and tear. Asking $55 plus shipping. I will let the pictures say the rest.

More to come thanks for looking Tom
And lastly is a Keen Kutter K8C. I have always believed that the Keen Kutter K series planes were the best bargain going. It has the same frog seating as the bedrock round side  I have a one picture with it along sid a bedrock so you can see it up close and personal. The knob and tote are rosewood and are in almost new condition.

Chistopher  Schwarz in one of his video's said one can't really lap the jointers successfully. And that the jointer was the place to really put your money.
It has been striped and repainted and that was when I dropped it and chipped the corner, shown in one of the pictures.  I am asking $145 instead of the $190 normally asked for a K8. If you can live with a small chip I do not believe you can purchase a better jointer for anywhere near this asking price. Actually I can do $165 shipped and I will pay the insurance.

Thanks again,

Tom