FS: Premium Mortiser Chisels - SOLD
Here is another ad as my shop sell-off continues. I am consolidating a bunch of items and my loss is your gain. All items are brand new. First PM to tell me I want the item, gets it. I ship within 1 business day of payment receipt. Sale in CONT USA only, I ship from Maryland, 21774

1. Star-M, Made in Japan, premium mortising chisels for hollow chisel morticers (also known as Lee Valley Premium), set of three - size 5/16" (5/8 shank), 3/8" (3/4" shank), and 1/2" (3/4" shank) - BRAND NEW, also includes diamond cone stone kit for sharpening I purchased from Lee Valley ($28 value), These chisels cost $45 - $60 a piece,  SOLD!!

Attached Files Image(s)

PM sent on Magswitch [b]Featherboard [/b]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who do not.
featherboard is pending payment;  mortiser chisels still available
That's a good deal on the chisels.
I know! These are still available and brand new at a good price
If I didn't already have this set of chisels, I'd get for sure. They are very nice and a good deal
(02-06-2018, 07:00 AM)DCM Wrote: If I didn't already have this set of chisels, I'd get for sure.  They are very nice and a good deal

I'm with you.  I have the same set.  Debating if one needs backup mortiser chisels.  LOL.
FYI, I sold the 5/8" mortiser chisel, thus now offering the 5/16", 3/8", and 1/2" plus diamond hones for $110 shipped via PayPal.
Everything has been SOLD!!