Oak entry bench/coat rack - latest completed project
In spite of completing several projects it’s been a while since I posted anything. I previously posted pictures from my photobucket account but with the recent changes there I decided to look for an alternative.  I am retirement “relocated” to Florida for a couple of months and recently completed a webite construction class. 

If you can take the time, here is the site:  https://waarawoodworking.weebly.com/

In the “New projects gallery” there are several pictures of an entry bench/coat rack I made for my daughter.  Old projects are also on the site.  I would be very interested in feedback on the site – positive or negative.  I’m also interested in knowing if this a valid method to post new projects or if it is too time consuming to change to another site.

Thanks for your comments.
Take off a full blade, nope, too long, now take off 1/2 blade, nope, too long, now take off 1/4 blade - How the H--- can it be 1/4" short????
(02-05-2018, 09:54 AM)MeanGene Wrote: In spite of completing several projects it’s been a while since I posted anything. I previously posted pictures from my photobucket account but with the recent changes there I decided to look for an alternative.  I am retirement “relocated” to Florida for a couple of months and recently completed a webite construction class. 

If you can take the time, here is the site:  https://waarawoodworking.weebly.com/

In the “New projects gallery” there are several pictures of an entry bench/coat rack I made for my daughter.  Old projects are also on the site.  I would be very interested in feedback on the site – positive or negative.  I’m also interested in knowing if this a valid method to post new projects or if it is too time consuming to change to another site.

Thanks for your comments.

I like the project, and the pics.  I like seeing the progress pics.  Thanks for sharing.

To improve, I would suggest posting a "Teaser" pic to the forum.  It is cumbersome to post all the pics here, but one or two really good pics here, will entice people to view more, or give them the info they need to appreciate and critique your work for you.
@ MeanGene - nice web site and some great projects - congrats! 
Yes
Piedmont North Carolina