Woot the heck! $30.00 LED fixtures
Woot is an Amazon.com owned closeout site.  They sell closeouts at good (sometimes really good) prices.  You can order from them using your Amazon.com account.

They are showing 4' LED shop lights for $29.99 which is 20% cheaper than Sam's Club's $36.00 price.   But there is a $5.00 shipping charge.  So you are going to want to order several to save on that.

https://tools.woot.com/offers/triglow-40..._271262760
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
The local bottom feeder discount store in New England, Ocean State Job Lot, sells the same fixture for $14.99 every day. I've had decent luck with them, I have about 15 of them and only one was DOA. I exchanged it and they all seem to be fine after +/- 6 months now. 

http://oceanstatejoblot.com/flyer/?auto_...=250602580
From the Woot ad:

Quote:The most responsible way to get lit.

If you wanna get lit in a garage, you're violating all kinds of safety rules and regulations... unless you're talking about shop lights. You can get all kinds of lit by using shop lights! Ain't NOTHING wrong with that! However, the other kind of getting lit should be kept to a bar or a living room. Please tool responsibly.

Raised
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Also; LED shop lights are great.
Those look quite a bit like the ones I'm using for my shop. I got them at Costco, and was a little concerned about how much light they put out. No more, I only have 6 fixtures up now while I still get the shop set up, but they are very good. I just hope I can say that a year or 2 from now.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I bought one pack of 4, at $30/light with free shipping last fall.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N9D...UTF8&psc=1

That was a trial.  I liked them and got 8 more delivered last Friday.

The are the 5,000K - daylight version.  They also have a bright white version as well.

Not affiliated.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
(02-05-2018, 02:10 PM)Rick Barton Wrote: The most responsible way to get lit.

If you wanna get lit in a garage, you're violating all kinds of safety rules and regulations... unless you're talking about shop lights. You can get all kinds of lit by using shop lights! Ain't NOTHING wrong with that! However, the other kind of getting lit should be kept to a bar or a living room. Please tool responsibly.

Awesome.
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I dont know. I got my shop full of these. 

$19.97 at Menards, everyday.

3300 Lumen shop light

Confused

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Costco regularly has them on sale for $20. They also have their LED retrofit bulbs on sale often, just not as often as the LED fixtures.

I'm still using the fluorescent fixtures, in large part because they were on sale when I needed more lighting and there's nothing wrong with them now. Maybe when they burn out I'll replace them with LEDs.

You can never have too much light in the shop.
I was thinking about replacing the shop lights in my basement shop with LED lights.  My family somehow manages to make them rattle annoyingly because they are hard mounted to the ceiling.  I used to think when my kids grew up, it would stop, but it hasn't.  The lights I have seen look cheap to me.  Not sure there really is anything better though.
I wouldn't put an LED fixture in anywhere, based on my experience with LED light bulbs. When the light goes you're replacing the entire fixture. Maybe I bought the wrong bulbs but 27 months ago when we moved into this house I bought 2 dozen LED bulbs. I think 3 are still working.