Real quick shop tour.
https://youtu.be/pcH8npjjlLk

Clean slate. 50 x 24 ft With 10 ft ceilings. No cars allowed. Maybe a tractor though.

Any layout suggestions will be helpful. I plan to put some type of plywood product on the walls instead of drywall.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
(02-05-2018, 02:35 PM)Mr_Mike Wrote: https://youtu.be/pcH8npjjlLk

Clean slate.  50 x 24 ft With 10 ft ceilings.  No cars allowed.  Maybe a tractor though.

Any layout suggestions will be helpful.  I plan to put some type of plywood product on the walls instead of drywall.

If you cull through the pile, you can always find some nicely figured OSB.
(02-05-2018, 02:56 PM)Kizar_Sozay Wrote: If you cull through the pile, you can always find some nicely figured OSB.

Laugh
Laugh

Space looks good. Thank goodness it isn't a basement.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Shop space attached to the house?

I like the view out the overhead door!  
Yes
(02-05-2018, 04:35 PM)$awdust Wrote: Shop space attached to the house?

I like the view out the overhead door!  
Yes

As a basement dweller, I like that video a lot, too.

If I could have a garage shop, I'd add one of those giant overhead door-sized screens.
I was looking for an outbuilding, but got and in-building instead. There is a 2 car garage on the opposite side of the house.

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Very nice!  That deserves a
[Image: bill-murray-you-suck.jpg]
That's nice. Is that closet in the corner really a bathroom?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Nice, looks like you have some electrical work to do. Nice that you are already plumbed for outside DC. Is that a good spot in relation to the rest of the house to have a DC?
Again, believe what you will. I'm a good deal more informed than you. - Snipe Hunter

Wisdom has been chasing you, you have always been faster.

(02-06-2018, 06:36 AM)fredhargis Wrote: That's nice. Is that closet in the corner really a bathroom?

Half-bath. I never have to leave.

(02-06-2018, 08:57 AM)KnotHaid Wrote: Nice, looks like you have some electrical work to do. Nice that you are already plumbed for outside DC. Is that a good spot in relation to the rest of the house to have a DC?

Not great for DC and I don't know that I want to lose the heat. It is an excellent place for a wood stove.

Much electrical work to be done.

I still need ideas for wall cladding. I like Keith Rucker's shop. (Google it). 3/8 grooved paneling.