Real quick shop tour.
Congrats.  Enjoy it.

I also bought a wood shop with an attached house.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Nice looking space - good luck with the build-out!

To each his own on the wall material. I have a daylight basement shop with two sets of double windows that bring in nice natural lighting. I'm in the process of finishing out the walls in drywall. I prefer the look and will paint them white or off-white to reflect the light and brighten up the place.

I considered other materials and decided they were either beyond my budget or didn't suit my taste - YMMV!

Doug
I used OSB painted off white. I painted before installation. A lot easier with a long handled roller and panels laying on the floor.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
Very nice space. You'll be surprised how quickly it will fill up :-)

Do yourself a favor and build a climate controlled insulated studio/man cave/bench room (call it what you want).

Workbench in there & keep all your hand tools and project lumber in there too.

OSB painted does not look too bad.

Don't be afraid of running surface mounted circuits in conduit. Flexibility to add/alter circuits and your not locked into any configuration with machines.