SOLD - Ash and Southern Yellow Pine for WorkBench Build - Priced to Go!! - Maryland
I have sold all my BenchCrafted hardware, thus I have all the wood that would have gone with the hardware to build a BenchCrafted Split Top Roubo...or you can build a traditional Roubo or whatever bench you want!!

Enough 8/4 and 4/4 Ash for base and wear areas in top and enough and then some Southern Yellow Pine to finish the top. The SYP was ripped from 2x12 select construction lumber and pith removed to beautiful quartersawn stable material and dried for 3 years. The ASH was bought 3 years ago from a mill. All was bought kiln dried.

SOLD

I'm too far away!!! 
No
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(02-07-2018, 12:18 PM)alanealane Wrote: I'm too far away!!! 
No

+1
(02-07-2018, 05:43 PM)med-one Wrote: +1

Nice stuff for someone........
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
...and lowered the price a little to $295 as all these views and no response
Sad
the views are from the wish I lived in MD right now crowd....
(02-08-2018, 10:47 AM)RKMBrown© Wrote: the views are from the wish I lived in MD right now crowd....

yep!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
(02-08-2018, 10:48 AM)Randy B. Wrote: yep!

You all can rent a Uhaul trailer and make a trip
Smile.
of course this comes up the month after i had to get rid of my truck and buy a civic.
-Justin
this is all SOLD - Craigslist, actually which normally doesn’t work for me..lol