"laochra aingeal"
(02-09-2018, 03:11 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: The one we drew did NOT have those beautiful legs on them.  For the legs and ball feet did you fit them to the bowl by placing sandpaper in the bowl and while spinning up the legs up to them so they form a perfect match?  Or did you do it differently?  How did you learn to do the flaw feet?
Arlin the legs and bowl are one piece where the bowl and legs come together, that grove is cut while spinning cutting a lot of air. The ball & claw feet I just looked a a photo after I watched a video on you tube showing how they do them for tables.
Nice work!
What is the history behind the angle/gargoyle?
(02-09-2018, 04:34 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Arlin the legs and bowl are one piece where the bowl and legs come together, that grove is cut while spinning cutting a lot of air. The ball & claw feet I just looked a a photo after I watched a video on you tube showing how they do them for tables.

That makes it even more fantastic.

Do you have a link to the video?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-13-2018, 03:47 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: That makes it even more fantastic.

Do you have a link to the video?
Here's a few links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUscuFeJcQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUscuFeJ...eJcQI&t=13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_tQhYi...QI&index=2

I've had this idea in my head since I did this legged box a few years ago

Dusty there many stories on these Angle Warriors Google it.

Attached Files Image(s)

For a mixed up person, all four of you work together well and created quite the art piece.

I'm only three- “Scot-Irish-English". Depends what day it is and what country I happen to be in.  
Laugh
Thank you daddo  
Confused
That's some very impressive work!

Well done!

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(02-17-2018, 02:54 AM)Big Dave Wrote: That's some very impressive work!

Well done!

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool

Thank you very much Big Dave!
WOW!!!

Splinterz - that's some Amazing work. I'm trying to get my mind around how you did this, but my head keeps spinning...

the turning and carving are both over the top & VERY impressive!
David
(02-21-2018, 04:31 PM)DCM Wrote: WOW!!!

Splinterz - that's some Amazing work. I'm trying to get my mind around how you did this, but my head keeps spinning...

the turning and carving are both over the top & VERY impressive!
David

Thank you kindly David if you have any questions on how I did any particular part please feel free to ask as many questions you may have and I'll try to answer them the best I can.

Bruce