Jessem Mast R Slide
Jessem Model 7500 Cross Cut slide for sale. Bought it on here a couple years ago and have never put it to work. I believe it is complete, the table slides freely on the under carriage and the bearings seem nice and smooth. The downside is that it's been splashed with some kind of liquid that comes off with some effort (worked on it with WD-40) but it leaves a splotchy look on the anodizing. There's more cleaning needed and a better solvent than WD would sure help. The Woodnetter I bought it from said it was tape residue but I really don't think that's what it is. It's not beat up or otherwise dented, dinged or mistreated.

Anyhow. I'm not going to use it so am offering it for sale. Paid $250 so that's the asking price. Offers encouraged! I'm in Maine (04011) and really not too excited about boxing this up to ship but could be talked into it. I think. I'd guesstimate it will weigh 50 pounds securely boxed. I'd be willing to drive up to an hour to meet someone from the northeast. 

Here's my CL ad, my number is in the reply tab. https://maine.craigslist.org/tls/d/jesse...28953.html

If you're interested in a functional sliding table for reasonable money let's talk.

Thanks for looking,  g

I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone