WTB: "Quackenbush" or "Quack" marked tools
Hey, I'm in the market for tools marked "Quackenbush" or "Quack." There are two imprints from hardware dealers listed in A Guide to the Makers of American Wooden Planes as "Quackenbush" (I own a wooden jack from Quackenbush Toolworks), and I know of at least "Theile & Quack" as I have one of their calipers. Apparently they made swords/knives as well. Not looking for those right now, maybe one day.

And any other tool makers with "Quack"/"Quackenbush" that you know of, I'd love to learn about. Thanks!
(02-12-2018, 01:18 PM)JQuacker Wrote: Hey, I'm in the market for tools marked "Quackenbush" or "Quack." There are two imprints from hardware dealers listed in A Guide to the Makers of American Wooden Planes as "Quackenbush" (I own a wooden jack from Quackenbush Toolworks), and I know of at least "Theile & Quack" as I have one of their calipers. Apparently they made swords/knives as well. Not looking for those right now, maybe one day.

And any other tool makers with "Quack"/"Quackenbush" that you know of, I'd love to learn about. Thanks!

Sorry to say but they all went south, but do not worry in spring they will all be going north again.
Big Grin
Big Grin
Winkgrin
Winkgrin

I just could not resist the temptation sorry.
Laugh
Winkgrin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.