A large quantity of veneer
Selling over 8000 sq. ft. of veneer.

~4000 sf of Redwood burl - some quite large bundles. 24"x36"
~1000 sf of Walnut burl
~1000 sf of Maple burl
~1000 sf of Mappa burl - some quite large bundles. 30"x40"
The balance being Sapele, Zebrawood, Birch Burl, Bubinga + 3-4 others.

I was asking $20,000 which is a good deal considering that redwood burl sells between $8 and $10 a square foot.  That makes the redwood alone worth more than what I am asking for the entire lot.  I would give a woodnet member a super deal at $18,000 which is barely $2 a square foot.

I can get some representative pics to anyone that has an interest. 

I am located in north central Indiana.

With this large quantity shipping would not be practical.  I will work with whoever is interested in getting this veneer to them.
Hope you sell it. It is a great deal by the average price per square foot but my credit card limit doesn't go that high
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I had no idea how gorgeous redwood burl was until I googled it just now, wow!
(02-17-2018, 09:19 PM)Phil Thien Wrote: I had no idea how gorgeous redwood burl was until I googled it just now, wow!

All of it is gorgeous but there are a few bundles that the red color is VERY red.  Quite stunning.
(02-17-2018, 10:08 PM)iublue Wrote: All of it is gorgeous but there are a few bundles that the red color is VERY red.  Quite stunning.

If you ever decide to part it out, let us know.  18K is a bit rich for me, but would be interested in much smaller lots.  I'm down in Columbus.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(02-19-2018, 11:41 AM)KLaz Wrote: If you ever decide to part it out, let us know.  18K is a bit rich for me, but would be interested in much smaller lots.  I'm down in Columbus.

At 17k, would you pull the trigger??!!
Big Grin
(02-19-2018, 12:05 PM)iublue Wrote: At 17k, would you pull the trigger??!!
Big Grin

What would I ever do with 8000 SF of veneer....
Big Grin
Wink
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(02-19-2018, 01:10 PM)KLaz Wrote: What would I ever do with 8000 SF of veneer....
Big Grin
Wink

Some people in business would buy it in a second (people that do yachts for instance) . I've bought quite a bit of veneer over the years. Id guess north of 5000 sqft that I use on my urns. I bought a bunch of redwood burl awhile back, and I am glad I did if its up to $8-10 a sqft these days 
Crazy

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(02-19-2018, 01:10 PM)KLaz Wrote: What would I ever do with 8000 SF of veneer....
Big Grin
Wink

Do it! I dare you! [Image: laughing6-hehe.gif] just a little positive peer pressure....
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
If I had room for it...I'd take it and parcel it out in smaller lots...but I don't.