A large quantity of veneer
I know it is a lot of veneer and money but any interest here?

I will bump it to the top one time!
That is an enormous quantity of veneer for a forum of mostly hobbiests.
If I were you I’d contact some of the veneer suppliers (veneer supplies, certainly wood, etc) and see if they’d buy it. Or split it up into smaller quantities. But I’m not you! Good luck
Yeah I'm potentially interested in some very small amounts. Like a 50 square foot pack maybe. I honestly already have more figured veneer than I'll probably ever use. Not sure if it's worth your time to parcel it out but folks here might consider a much smaller purchase.
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(03-03-2018, 07:45 AM)cvillewood Wrote: That is an enormous quantity of veneer for a forum of mostly hobbiests.
If I were you I’d contact some of the veneer suppliers (veneer supplies, certainly wood, etc) and see if they’d buy it. Or split it up into smaller quantities. But I’m not you!  Good luck

As some one else said, buy it and parcel it out.
I will probably do that but I would rather just sell it, make a little money and move on.
Approach gulfstream aerospace or greenpoint technologies since they do high end airplane interiors.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
(03-04-2018, 10:16 AM)SteveS Wrote: Approach gulfstream aerospace or greenpoint technologies since they do high end airplane interiors.

Yes! I didn't even think of that. I work next door to a large company that does interiors on private jets too. Duncan Aviation. But they have facilities in Michigan and Utah
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
Man! If I had the time and money, you could make a couple bucks off that deal....
Smirk

Good Luck!
Big Grin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Pics

Looks suspiciously similar to my lumber...ahem... veneer rack
Big Grin
That's a really nice collection. Best wishes selling!
Alex
If it's as good as you say, contact Frank Pollaro. He's one of the few people that could appreciate and afford it.

http://pollaro.com/
Furniture...The Art of a Furnituremaker

Earl Kelly