Electrical Hookup on Saw
So as my Minimax SC3 saga continues, I decided to put power to this beast and see what happens.  Here is my problem, the box and the paperwork don't seem to match.  Or I just don't understand - which is easily possible.  Here are the pages from the manual but its for 3 phase power, mine is not.  None the less it shows the legend for the terminals. FYI if you right click the image and open in a new tab it's larger.

[Image: ElectricalPage1.jpg]

[Image: ElectricalPage1a.jpg]

Here is the plate on my saw.

[Image: MachinePanel.jpg]

Here is the page that was included in my accessories box.

[Image: ElectricalPage2.jpg]

Now here is the actual electrical box.  It looks to me like it should just match green as neutral and the other two for my 220v line.  And that matches up to nothing in the manuals.

[Image: ElectricalBox.jpg]
Remember, the last picture is nothing more than a terminal block. It is ONLY used to make connections. Hook your ground (not neutral!) wire below the green yellow wire, and a 120V Hot below each black. Give it a start.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(02-18-2018, 12:00 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Remember, the last picture is nothing more than a terminal block. It is ONLY used to make connections. Hook your ground (not neutral!) wire below the green yellow wire, and a 120V Hot below each black. Give it a start.

Thats what I was thinking too.  Sorry for the verbage on neutral, meant ground.
I had lost track of your story, did MiniMax come through on the damage?

Edit: never mind, I just caught the other post with the story.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(02-18-2018, 12:00 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Remember, the last picture is nothing more than a terminal block. It is ONLY used to make connections. Hook your ground (not neutral!) wire below the green yellow wire, and a 120V Hot below each black. Give it a start.

+1,  exactly how to do it.    Roly
Can't stand the suspense: did it actually start up?
(02-18-2018, 08:29 AM)Philip1231 Wrote: Can't stand the suspense: did it actually start up?

It did.  Seems quieter than my Grizzly.  Now if I could only cut something with it 
Crazy