148 piece experiment
OK but won't be able to recoup effort . 8 1/4 x 3/4 x 1/4
[Image: IMG_2481.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2483.jpg]
I like it! Very unique.
Goodness Mike that looks really really nice.  Is it to be for a center piece or hold a hot pan?  To me a center piece with maybe a vase just like it would look wonderful together.

To me it looks like it is worth $120 to $150.  How much time do you have in it?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-18-2018, 05:02 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Goodness Mike that looks really really nice.  Is it to be for a center piece or hold a hot pan?  To me a center piece with maybe a vase just like it would look wonderful together.

To me it looks like it is worth $120 to $150.  How much time do you have in it?

Thanks guys. I have around 10 hr. in it.Don't know what it is. Can't tell from the pics but it is dished out so maybe a plate?
I would not price it any less than 250.00 if I were trying to sell it. That sounds aggressive, but it's not. That is gorgeous work and I admire the precision it takes to cut all those pieces accurately.
(02-22-2018, 03:07 PM)crokett™ Wrote: I would not price it any less than 250.00 if I were trying to sell it.   That sounds aggressive, but it's not.    That is gorgeous work and I admire the precision it takes to cut all those pieces accurately.

thanks guys. I'd make more if I could get that.I have a couple blanks glued up and more pieces cut.The glue ups are something I work on when I have a half hour or so later in the day, Depends on how buried Judy has me with baskets.Will probably price it high and put it in the artist CO OP gallery I belong to. At least people will get to see it there
You know it was so well done I could not even tell it was a bowl.  Pretty cool and here I thought it was a flat piece and yes even more then what I said.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-22-2018, 08:51 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: You know it was so well done I could not even tell it was a bowl.  Pretty cool and here I thought it was a flat piece and yes even more then what I said.
Yes

It's a bowl?
(02-23-2018, 08:05 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: It's a bowl?

Well Actually a plate I guess. It is 3/4 deep and 1/4 thick