Finding replacement screws for #5
I was cleaning up a corrogated #5 and lost 1 of the 2 screws holding the frog to the body.  Anyone know where I can get a replacement one. Hopefully cheap.
(02-18-2018, 06:43 PM)jussi Wrote: I was cleaning up a corrogated #5 and lost 1 of the 2 screws holding the frog to the body.  Anyone know where I can get a replacement one. Hopefully cheap.

eBay should have what you're looking for. The thread is an odd one that you won't find at the big box stores.
(02-18-2018, 07:17 PM)Bentley Wrote: eBay should have what you're looking for. The thread is an odd one that you won't find at the big box stores.

Where are you located?  If someone near you doesn't have one, it won't cost much to send you one.
I have quite a few if you need one, if you send me your address I can probably send one for whatever shipping would be, but it can probably go in an envelope and just mail it.
And, until the replacements arrive..you CAN use the bolt from the "toe" of the rear handle...May need a washer added...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(02-18-2018, 07:28 PM)UpstateNYdude Wrote: I have quite a few if you need one, if you send me your address I can probably send one for whatever shipping would be, but it can probably go in an envelope and just mail it.

Thanks so much.  Sent you a PM.