Not very happy with Bridge City tools CS.
To the OP, can you describe the tools and exact issue with the tools?
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(02-25-2018, 11:11 AM)Tony Z Wrote: To the OP, can you describe the tools and exact issue with the tools?

Several squares, 90 degree, 45 degree and one adjustable square with a 24" blade.  Also a couple rules and a straightedge.

I wanted the squares clean and re-calibrated.  Especially since I planned to sell a couple of them.

The rules and straight edge were stainless steel but all three had a few black spots on them, almost like rust but very localized.  I don't know what could have caused that and I don't even know if they can be renewed to like new condition.  To my knowledge they were never subjected to any chemicals etc..
Hello @iublue,

I just wanted to follow up with you as I have not heard back from you via email or over the phone at all from the time I have responded to this thread. Please note that since you utilized a username in this forum, I am unable to confirm nor verify your real name and would like to be able to make sure that we connect as John returns to the office this week. I would love to be able to amicably and feasibly move forward with you, but I am unable to do so without connecting with you directly.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Consuelo