WTB Pen Jaws to Fit Noval / Technatool
I need a pair of Pen Jaws to fit a Nova / Teknatool chuck...  

Anyone got an extra set hanging around?

I'm an unemployed Army Vet... Please advise how much...

Thanks
Slow Dancing..... doing vertically what you're wanting to do horizontally
PM sent.
Another PM sent, I have other folks interested and if I don't hear anything by Monday will move to the next guy in line.
(02-24-2018, 11:29 AM)crokett™ Wrote: Another PM sent,  I have other folks interested and if I don't hear anything by Monday will move to the next guy in line.

Thank You... sorry, I thought I responded using my phone...  I don't think these will work as the shanks are shorter than on the pen jaws....
(02-24-2018, 12:10 PM)woodtoolgy Wrote: Thank You...    sorry, I thought I responded using my phone...  I don't think these will work as the shanks are shorter than on the pen jaws....

I've used these jaws several times to drill pen blanks and similar sized work pieces.   They work just fine.  I have two sets of the jaws and  I have them a set on the lathe right now.  I drilled blanks for a few pens last night.  the pen jaws are shaped differently and are only good for drilling rectangular pen blanks.  they don't have as much surface area for round blanks.   if you don't want them I'll move on.
The pin jaws are gone
(02-27-2018, 10:05 PM)crokett™ Wrote: The pin jaws are gone

Thank You for getting back to me.   I have a set of the Pin jaws and will give them a try.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner..  I'm unemployed and spend tons of time searching for work...