This forum needs more life
Thanks Arlin, I’ll take a look at what I have.
Don
I have been posting Woodworking Videos to YouTube since 2006. I have 7500 subscribers, 150+ videos with over 2.3 million views. I might have 100 non-spam comments over the entire set.

In other words, not just here folks.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(03-02-2018, 08:44 PM)handi Wrote: I have been posting Woodworking Videos to YouTube since 2006. I have 7500 subscribers, 150+ videos with over 2.3 million views. I might have 100 non-spam comments over the entire set.

In other words, not just here folks.

Wondering when the next video is coming for the Chair build? Looking forward to seeing it.

Chuck
(03-05-2018, 11:39 AM)Chuck 80 Wrote: Wondering when the next video is coming for the Chair build? Looking forward to seeing it.

Chuck
Amazon is reviewing right now! Hopefully before the weekend!

Once the video and closed caption files are uploaded and accepted on technical grounds, Amazon reviews the video to insure no “advertising” goes on. Mostly they don’t want you encouraging folks to other websites. 

This time it looks like the video passed muster, but I missed a few words in the Closed caption file and had to fix it and re-submit.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
(03-06-2018, 06:57 PM)handi Wrote: Amazon is reviewing right now! Hopefully before the weekend!

Once the video and closed caption files are uploaded and accepted on technical grounds, Amazon reviews the video to insure no “advertising” goes on. Mostly they don’t want you encouraging folks to other websites. 

This time it looks like the video passed muster, but I missed a few words in the Closed caption file and had to fix it and re-submit.

Great news Thanks Ralph.
(03-06-2018, 09:51 PM)Chuck 80 Wrote: Great news Thanks Ralph.

For the record, Episode 6 is available for streaming just in time for your weekend viewing!
www.woodcademy.com/wctv
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
I was part of the first thread when they created this sub forum, I just don't turn much anymore
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

(03-09-2018, 08:30 PM)AnthonyYak Wrote: I was part of the first thread when they created this sub forum, I just don't turn much anymore

What are you up to these days Anthony???
I haven't been on here for some time due to health issues. I haven't even been in the shop for goin' on 3 months!! But when I do check in here, it's the same old stuff. Nobody wants to get involved with turning, the number of newbies are down excessively. Nothin' new! I quit checkin' in only about once a week bcause it bored me to death! My apologies if I sound rough, but I've got other ww hobbies & am active on those sites, & so are many others!
Sawdust703
Smile

head sawdust maker
Raised
(02-20-2018, 09:59 AM)Herebrooks Wrote: When I saw that my post on "my new lathe" was read over 700 times I was left wondering where all these turners are??? With the exception of a few repeaters like Arlin, why don't people post more about what they're up to, thinking, plotting, finding wood sources..... and on and on. I just want to point out MY observation that Woodnet Turners Forum is slightly,well, anemic. Let's go people!!!!This could be a great source of information, entertainment, political discourse(OK, not that). How about breathing some life into this group? OK, I've said my piece, what say you Arlin?
All the best, Bill

I for one would post more if it was easier to post pics