Autographed copies of my book With Saw, Plane and Chisel
Hi guys,

I've never made these publicly available, only by request or at in-person appearances. But I just got another case of books in the mail and thought I'd give you all a crack at it. 

Here is the writeup on the book provided by the publisher F&W.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-04-20-at-4.18.32-PM.png]

"With Saw, Plane & Chisel documents the hand-tool-only construction of six pieces of classic American period furniture, spanning the major styles from the 1690s through to the mid-19th century. This will include details on how to do veneer work, inlay, painted decoration, etc. Finally, this book offers a brief look at the historical development of these styles and the European influences from which they evolved. Woodworkers will gain a strong understanding of how period furniture was made, how that influenced the development of those styles, and how to use this information to make excellent, realistic period furniture today."

I am offering copies of the book, signed by me (if you prefer), for $35 shipped to the lower 48. If you're interested, drop me a PM or shoot me an email at zacharydillinger@gmail.com

All the best,
Zach Dillinger
Zachary Dillinger
https://www.amazon.com/author/zdillinger

Author of "On Woodworking: Notes from a Lifetime at the Bench" and "With Saw, Plane and Chisel: Making Historic American Furniture With Hand Tools", 

It was brought to my attention that my ability to receive PMs was turned off. If you tried to send me one, please try again as I believe I have corrected the problem. Thank you.
Zachary Dillinger
https://www.amazon.com/author/zdillinger

Author of "On Woodworking: Notes from a Lifetime at the Bench" and "With Saw, Plane and Chisel: Making Historic American Furniture With Hand Tools", 

(02-22-2018, 12:50 PM)ZachDillinger Wrote: It was brought to my attention that my ability to receive PMs was turned off. If you tried to send me one, please try again as I believe I have corrected the problem. Thank you.

Sure is nice to see you back buddy.
Yes   I guess we now know what you were doing.

I can not buy one now but save one for me in the future so me and the vets can read it.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.