Stuff for Sale - Even more Stuff added
Pm send for the miter gauge
Peter

My "day job"
You’ll like the miter gauge Peter. I have the same one that Woodhaven made for Jet. I love it. It was my 3rd miter gauge before I found one I loved.

Jointer Pal.  Jointer knives setting jig.  $15 + shipping

[Image: irdTWKF.jpg]

[Image: 49WFfF0.jpg]

Corner Chisel.  $10 + shipping

[Image: k86TJRH.jpg]
Pm sent for router raizer.
Alot of items sold or pending.  Here is what is available.  There were alot of PMs if I forgot to reply back please PM me again.

Starrett Marking gauge, LAGUNA Tools Shaper set, Tyzack No 120 tenon saw, Pair of wooden planes, GripRite 23 gauge pin nailer, Starrett gauge, Misc items, Keller 1601 Dovetail Jig, Dowel Jig, Set of Marples chisel,
BORK Riving Knife.  I bought it for my Craftsman zipcode 22124 a while back.  Sold the saw and forgot I had this.  It has a small nick on one of the pieces.  No idea if this is complete or not.  FREE + shipping.  So it would be $7.80 for small rate box. SPOKEN FOR

[Image: lYfsYXJ.jpg]

Starrett Combo plane.  The rule is Starrett and pretty sure the right angle is as well.  The compas and 45 degree is another company.  Perhaps Goodell Prat.  If you want more close up pics or different angles let me know. Asking $60 + shipping

[Image: HZ4L1FH.jpg]

[Image: zanptik.jpg]

[Image: I4SjMhY.jpg]

[Image: bwbyUTn.jpg]

Board Buddies tablesaw hold down and anti kick back attachment. $25 + shippng

[Image: 6s2uEBs.jpg]

Master Gauge.  Set up tools.  Asking $180 + shipping

This is the newer model.
http://www.mastergage.com/

[Image: 4aCWVyI.jpg]
[Image: m7Bi72E.jpg]
Board buddies please!
Big Grin pm sent
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Sent PM on Pony Face Clamps.