SOLD SOLD NOS HTB83 Norton hard translucent Arkansas ultra fine oil stone
For sale, I have the best oil sharpening stone ever made by Norton. This is a never used Norton, USA made, hard translucent Arkansas ultra fine grit benchstone. This also includes the grey mini sharpening station. The stone is 8” x 3” x 1/2” thick. This stone shows no signs of wear or use whatsoever. You can see the wonderful reddish, yellow and violet hues among the primary white stone. The HTB-83 Norton script is very legible on the side of the stone. The grey plastic case has the “Pike” emblem on it. The factory Norton sticker is on the top. The only thing remarkable is the case is a tad warped so it doesn’t close as easy as it should. I believe this is a discontinued stone. The last two used ones sold for $105 and $150 plus shipping. I’m asking $115 with free priority shipping. I can’t post pics after the change but I can email them to you. I’m a 14 year member here. Please post on this thread and PM me.

Thanks!

Damon

Any interest at $100 and free shipping???

(02-23-2018, 09:07 AM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: Any interest at $100 and free shipping???

PM sent