Zero clearance
(02-25-2018, 12:46 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Hmmm. I posted all this yesterday. I must not have hit *post* after preview.

I'll just repost the pics.

Yup, that's how I've always done it. I know there are other ways that work equally as well, I just prefer this way.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Looking at you pictures is the way I have done it also.   Think what I would call length you were calling width and visa versa.   Roly
(02-25-2018, 04:04 PM)Roly Wrote:   Think what I would call length you were calling width and visa versa.   Roly

Yes, I think so.
Laugh  Oh well, it turned out good enough I will mark it and hang it on the wall, next to all the others.
I had to stop midstream and change the fence over to the left side, so the blade wouldn't get into the fence.
Uhoh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I came back to contradict the  naysayers but low and behold we're now all on the same page.