Latest Pop Wood Magazine
Has anyone seen the latest Pop Wood Mag? The last one I got was from December with the 21st century Studly chest on the cover. I've been waiting for the next issue to arrive but I can't remember if my subscription ran out. I was in Woodcraft yesterday and they too had the December issue in their rack. I'm pretty sure the next issue should have been out already.
Came earlier this week to my mailbox.
(02-22-2018, 08:21 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: Came earlier this week to my mailbox.

Okay thanks. my sub must have ran out.
(02-22-2018, 08:23 PM)Bentley Wrote: Okay thanks. my sub must have ran out.

Ummm, well I let mine run out...... lots of material to read out there....
Skip

Yeah, I've already read through mine.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
(02-23-2018, 10:13 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: Yeah, I've already read through mine.

No kidding. It only takes 20 minutes to read the magazine.
(02-24-2018, 09:46 AM)Bentley Wrote: No kidding. It only takes 20 minutes to read the magazine.

No longer a subscriber (for several years already), but my club has almost all woodworking magazines published under the sky, including some from overseas. I can scan (not really read) the Pop Wood during our meetings. The new editor for Pop Wood, I heard, has a craft background, but the latest issue is published under an interim editor and so how the magazine will change, if any, is too early to tell.

20 mins? I don't recall spending anything like that in my scanning of the issues in the past few years. The only items of interest to me there are the shop tips and product ads (not their tool reviews! which are more or less always rooting for their makers).

Simon
Craft background? Are they trying to go back to the Pop Wood of the 1980's?