Bailey No. 3 Smoother Type 7 - Free Shipping
For sale #3 Smoother, identifies as type 7, 1893-99. has Sessions Foundry "S" on sole behind frog, and bottom of frog and lever cap. Knob good, refinished, tote had clean crack, glued and refinished, repair almost invisible. japanning about 90%. Beautiful patina on lever cap so I left it alone. No significant corrosion; some light pitting on lateral lever and near one top corner of iron. All parts are free, nothing frozen. Flattened sole and iron is very sharp. See picture of plane in action on hard maple. Ready to use.

$49, Free Shipping

[attachment=8497][attachment=8497]
(02-22-2018, 08:08 PM)HomerLee Wrote: For sale #3 Smoother, identifies as type 7, 1893-99. has Sessions Foundry "S" on sole behind frog, and bottom of frog and lever cap. Knob good, refinished, tote had clean crack, glued and refinished, repair almost invisible. japanning about 90%. Beautiful patina on lever cap so I left it alone. No significant corrosion; some light pitting on lateral lever and near one top corner of iron. All parts are free, nothing frozen. Flattened sole and iron is very sharp. See picture of plane in action on hard maple. Ready to use.

$59, Free Shipping
Bump - Free Shipping
Bump - $49 with free shipping
I can't believe this hasn't been snagged yet. Great little smoother.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
PM sent.  

Must exceed 17 characters to post to the thread.
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
If I had not recently purchased one on this forum last month, I would grab this up....