In case some of you do not go to Woodworking
Here is a link to see my new shop from beginning  to almost the end and I have some cleaning up to do still.

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7333254
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Looks like a great woodshop and it's nestled in a forested area. Looks like Heaven.
Looks great Arlin!
Great looking setup Arlin! They need to do a Grizzly ad in your shop.
Smile
That's a very nice shop set up Arlin: Wish I had all those tools, it makes me want to fix mine up, but I have much more work on the house first as I promised my honey, then I can work on the shop; unless I hit the lottery then  I'll have it all done by someone else. 
Laugh
The thing on the tools is the VA bought me the Table Saw, Band Saw, Jointer, and Planner and the 3 1/4 or 3.5hp porta cable router and several guys here got together and helped me pay for the PM3520b or I should say the turners here collected $1700 and Tools Plus gave me $400 from their employees and the 15% discount from PM helped me greatly.

Than someone last year sent me the grizzly 24" duel drum sander and I got it in January and I am very much looking forward to using it again.  So thank you to that someone who sent it.
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.