Grizzly G1014Z - Combination Sander 6" x 48" Belt 9" $200- Twin Cities
Grizzly G1014Z - Combination Sander 6" x 48" Belt 9"

I'm the second owner. I bought it about 4 years ago, and only used it a half dozen times. Too small for what I need. 

Ill throw in some 6 belts (I think they are 100/120/220 grits, 2 of each) and 2 packages of HF PSA discs, 80 and 150 grits I think.

New, with shipping is almost $550.....ill sell it to a local buyer for $200. 

[attachment=8505]

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

That looks like a great deal for someone relatively local to you.

I find that my belt sander that size gets used all the time to clean up wood turnings where I part them off. It is great for Christmas tree ornaments and mallets.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I wish I was in Minnesota!

(Except for the weather... it was 80* here today)
Peter

My "day job"
(02-22-2018, 10:44 PM)iclark Wrote: That looks like a great deal for someone relatively local to you.

I find that my belt sander that size gets used all the time to clean up wood turnings where I part them off. It is great for Christmas tree ornaments and mallets.

I agree its a handy machine that doesn't take up much space. I'm going to get an edge sander this spring, so it doesnt make much sense having two machines that overlap in the shop.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Weekend bump..............

Interested in sander. Sent PM.
Sander sold. Thanks for looking.