Tried something new: Wands
So I tried something new: Wands.  Made from scraps, I added some details with the woodburner.  Was a fun, fairly easy project.  We'll see if they sell at all.  

][Image: 39570308705_349afa27e7_c.jpg]
Mostly maple except no. 3 which is walnut sapwood/heartwood.
Wow. You made more than I did. I've made a couple as gifts. I haven't gotten around to making a few to try and sell them. What did you color those with?
Nice shapes and sizes.

I thought that craze as done a few years ago.  I know some guys were making a killing selling them
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Very cool creative projects. Your good at it. Instill 'em with magic... and they'll sell like hotcakes.
Cool
You could always sell them as spurtles if they don't sell as wands. I like the embellishments.
(02-25-2018, 09:46 AM)Dusty Workshop Wrote: You could always sell them as spurtles if they don't sell as wands.  I like the embellishments.

OK.  You got me.  I had to look that up.

Wink
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(02-24-2018, 09:28 PM)crokett™ Wrote: Wow.  You made more than I did.  I've made a couple as gifts.  I haven't gotten around to making a few to try and sell them.  What did you color those with?

Thanks.  I used some Mission Brown dye I had lying around.  Then a couple of coats of poly.
Yup, I had to look up spurtle too. With one laying around... you wouldn't want to make her angry... 
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.