DMT kit and slip stones
Trying to clear some more stuff out of the shop and these should go to a new home. Prices do not include shipping. I generally use USPS, but I'm happy to use another carrier if you prefer. Payapl is fine (fees paid), check and money order are also good. First up is a new, unopened DMT kit. This is the set with the green, red and blue plates. Best price I can find is $90, so I'm going to price this at $60.
[Image: xoIA2Y1m.jpg]
Next up are some BEAR slip stones I acquired. These are all unused, they're just dirty. The Hard Arkansas #HF-813 stones are 3 1/4" long. The rest are India stones and they are all 4 1/8" long. I have 9 of the HF-813's, 2 of the CF-144, 3 of the CF-344, 1 of the MF-324, 7 of the CF-14, and 1 each of the MF-134, FF-114 and MF-214. Price is $5 per stone.
[Image: tsoU3F0m.jpg]
I didn't take pictures of each stone, but this should give you an idea as to condition. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
(02-25-2018, 01:25 PM)DaveParkis Wrote: Trying to clear some more stuff out of the shop and these should go to a new home. Prices do not include shipping. I generally use USPS, but I'm happy to use another carrier if you prefer. Payapl is fine (fees paid), check and money order are also good. First up is a new, unopened DMT kit. This is the set with the green, red and blue plates. Best price I can find is $90, so I'm going to price this at $60.
[Image: xoIA2Y1m.jpg]
Next up are some BEAR slip stones I acquired. These are all unused, they're just dirty. The Hard Arkansas #HF-813 stones are 3 1/4" long. The rest are India stones and they are all 4 1/8" long. I have 9 of the HF-813's, 2 of the CF-144, 3 of the CF-344, 1 of the MF-324, 7 of the CF-14, and 1 each of the MF-134, FF-114 and MF-214. Price is $5 per stone.
[Image: tsoU3F0m.jpg]
I didn't take pictures of each stone, but this should give you an idea as to condition. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

I'd like one of the Hard Arkansas stones.  PM follows. Tom
PM sent on kit and slipstones.
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou
PM replied to. Thanks.
The DMT kit and some of the slip stones are sold. Here's what's left:

HF-813...........7
CF-144...........1
CF-14.............6