Fiber Drum for Dust Collector - Found
I am upgrading a single stage dust collector with a Thein Baffle at the retirement community where I am volunteering and needed a fiber drum. I could not find a local source and was considering purchasing one when a posting on the local MakerSpace website was brought to my attention. The Kansas Food Bank was going to be replacing several of these drums they have used for years. They were being sent to the dump but if anyone wanted one they were free but needed to be picked up before the end of the next week.

I wound up getting three 55 gallon drums complete with lids and locking rings. One is for the retirement community shop and the other two for our local high school wood shop that was also in need of two for two tools that are not within easy reach of their current dust collection ducting.

A fortuitous offer which filled a need.

Bill

Attached Files Image(s)