1/4" Doweling jig production run, $25 to $35

Ever since I started selling my 3/8" doweling jigs (thread:  https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.ph...id=7462775), people have been asking "when are you going to do a 1/4" jig?"

Well this last weekend, I needed to assemble some parts from 1/2" stock, so it was time.

This is basically nearly identical to the 3/8" unit (even uses the same fence).  The only difference is, I've setup two rows of 1/4" holes on the dressed construction lumber side for increased strength.

Here is my page with my template doweling jig information:

http://www.jpthien.com/djm.htm

* I will be updating this page with more information on the 1/4" jig, as well as a few more tips for working with dowels, in the near future.

** You will note the price at the webpage is $5 higher.  It isn't much, but that is the Woodnet friends discount (send me a PM and send-back payment instructions).

Same deal as last time, everything you see in the pic for $35 including shipping.  If you only want the 1/4" template and the bushing, $25 including shipping.

If you missed-out on the 3/8" jig last time, I will sell a kit with both 1/4" and 3/8" templates, the two mounted bushings, and a single fence, for $55 shipped.
Okay I'm getting orders but I'm delaying this.

I'm changing it, here is the deal...

I'm working on my project that used 1/2" materials, which got me started.

But now on the same project I'm working with some square stock, 1-3/8" that I planed down from crusty 1-1/2".  I tried to half-lap them but it looked meh.

So I decided, why don't I used four (2x2) dowels?

So now I'm changing the configuration so a single template has 1/4 on one side, 3/8 on the other, and the reliefs/bumps to make it fairly universal.  Both sides (1/4 and 3/8") have two rows of holes for doing the ends of square stock.

Gimme a few more days to finalize this.