Grizzly 15" Planer Knives and CutterHead
A while back I purchased a Grizzly GO453 15” planer. I also purchased a Shelix cutter head at the same time and replaced the standard Grizz head with the Shelix. I have had the original Grizz cutter head (with the original knives) sitting around in garage for awhile and was about to get rid of them – but I thought I would throw it out there to anyone who wants the them. The knives are basically brand new (I think I may have run one piece of Poplar thru the planer when I first got it). Not looking for any money – just seeing if anyone wants them. I think the knives themselves are worth around $50 and with the cutter head and jibs – probably at least $100 or so in value for everything.

I live in the SF Bay area (east bay – Alamo, Danville, San Ramon area) – so the easiest would be for someone to P/U to avoid shipping. We could meet somewhere in the are near the 680 freeway. Not opposed to shipping – but it probably wouldn’t be that cheap and I would need a few extra bucks for packaging, handling, etc..

If anyone is interested pleas PM me.