WTB white oak or cherry 12/4
Hey pinky... here's what the lumber turned into.

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-01-2018, 08:02 PM)Troywoodyard Wrote: I'm looking for white oak or cherry 12/4 for bed posts... would need 4 @ 4.5' long.  If anyone is willing to ship, or knows of an online supplier that would be great.  I live in central Ky and my local hardwood supplier on has African mahogany in 12/4

I have a white oak log about 24" dia, 12 Ft long.  Come get it , It  is yours.  If you wanted to do a glue up, I also have a lot of 5/4 white oak. Near Charleston, WV.
Non Carborundum Illigitimus
Thanks but I already got what I needed in cherry... and now the project is about done.
(05-06-2018, 06:37 PM)Troywoodyard Wrote: Thanks but I already got what I needed in cherry... and now the project is about done.

That bed looks great, thanks for sharing.
I love it when someone follows up like you did. Pretty work!
(05-06-2018, 06:37 PM)Troywoodyard Wrote: Thanks but I already got what I needed in cherry... and now the project is about done.

Troy

You should post it in Woodworking.  You did a nice job
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Looks awesome, glad they found a good home!