Stanley No. 48 T&G plane - Sold
For sale is a Stanley No.48 tongue and groove plane set up for 3/4" stock.  Has about 70% of the original nickel plating; otherwise, the functioning parts are excellent and cutter length very good.  Rosewood knob has no cracks. Tool is ready to use and tested. I suggest your first project could be to make that oak flooring to really set off the look of the family room...or just tell the the wife that.  
Wink

Price is $50.00 plus cost of Priority shipping, which I will calculate as part of the PayPal transaction.  Please PM me if you want the plane rather than posting your response in this thread.

I sold quite a few tools here years ago and then focused on collecting the nicest tools I could find for personal use.  That personal collection is what you will be see, starting with this plane.[Image: IMG_0097.jpg][Image: IMG_0113.jpg]
Nice plane, very reasonable pricing.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(03-05-2018, 08:47 PM)Admiral Wrote: Nice plane, very reasonable pricing.

I edited the description at the suggestion of a forum member.  Sorry it wasn't clear before.
Reasonable? That's a great price. I have 2 and I'm still tempted. These are a very useful joinery plane and work impeccably.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
PM sent.

Mods: Why the frick do you need a 17 character response?
(03-06-2018, 03:01 PM)David Knight Wrote: PM sent.

Mods: Why the frick do you need a 17 character response?

PMs received and probably have a sale.  Thanks to all who looked.  Much more to come!