570#'s of Highly Figured Domestic Hardwood Cutoffs
I just wish I had the funds for us vets getting it and everyone else would just be commenting on it.
Yes
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-06-2018, 02:41 PM)Northwest Timber Wrote: Hello, my name is Sara Judy and I'm with Northwest Timber in Oregon. 

Sara, thanks for letting us know of this, and keep it coming.  The issue for many not local to you would be that shipping would kill the deal, but its still nice to see.  If you could put together smaller lots into a "UPS" shipping package deal, like an eastern dealer, Steve Wall Lumber, seems to have figured out, this could be a win-win for you and those around here who lust for the types of stock you deal with. Just a constructive suggestion.  Again, thanks for your post.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(03-09-2018, 08:00 AM)Admiral Wrote: Sara, thanks for letting us know of this, and keep it coming.  The issue for many not local to you would be that shipping would kill the deal, but its still nice to see.  If you could put together smaller lots into a "UPS" shipping package deal, like an eastern dealer, Steve Wall Lumber, seems to have figured out, this could be a win-win for you and those around here who lust for the types of stock you deal with. Just a constructive suggestion.  Again, thanks for your post.

Thanks for letting me post on here. This is something that we are constantly dealing with and trying new ways to offer it out. I like the idea of smaller, UPSable, packs. I'll be working on that, I'll let you guys know. Thanks again. Sara
Sara Judy
Anyone interested should contact Freightquote.com

We did really well bringing a truck full of Walnut from St.Louis to Florida.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(03-09-2018, 02:44 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Anyone interested should contact Freightquote.com

We did really well bringing a truck full of Walnut from St.Louis to Florida.

Anyone in the St. Louis area interested?.......Tuff crowd.
Sad
BontzSawWorks.net
Ill say Ive brought a lot denser weight classes to IL for $300 that weighed more than that using freight quote and directly calling shippers. Guessing .50 more a bdft.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(03-10-2018, 01:16 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Ill say Ive brought a lot denser weight classes to IL for $300 that weighed more than that using freight quote and directly calling shippers. Guessing .50 more a bdft.

Looks like I am out of luck here. No takers from the local guild. Too bad. I see a lot of nice keep sake boxes there. Not to mention saw handles. :
Smile
BontzSawWorks.net
(03-09-2018, 01:33 PM)Northwest Timber Wrote: Thanks for letting me post on here. This is something that we are constantly dealing with and trying new ways to offer it out. I like the idea of smaller, UPSable, packs. I'll be working on that, I'll let you guys know. Thanks again. Sara

Sara

If there is a way to get some in the USPS 14x12x3 boxes I would LOVE to get some for me and the Vets.  If you have your PMs open I will send you one.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(03-10-2018, 07:53 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Sara

If there is a way to get some in the USPS 14x12x3 boxes I would LOVE to get some for me and the Vets.  If you have your PMs open I will send you one.
Yes

Actually, this is the flat rate box you want, its longer......

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shi...x-P_GB_FRB
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(03-10-2018, 08:42 PM)Admiral Wrote: Actually, this is the flat rate box you want, its longer......

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shi...x-P_GB_FRB

Yep that is it and I can only imagine what the guys and gals would think if I opened it up in front of them.  Goodness I would be lucky to get out of the shop alive.
Laugh