Here is another Youtube I downloaded
a month ago and just finished watching on my computer and it is an awesome Segmented turning. 

As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hmm

I guess no one liked it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(03-13-2018, 03:08 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Hmm

I guess no one liked it.

I really enjoyed the video Arlin, just didn't comment on it. Thanks for locating and sharing the video with me and perhaps others that just haven't commented.
It's really nice to look at and marvel at the turner's skill, but I don't have the patience to do it.

Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
(03-13-2018, 05:45 PM)scpapa Wrote: It's really nice to look at and marvel at the turner's skill, but I don't have the patience to do it.

Rick

Rick

I agree with you cut thinking here that just maybe a ring a day and you would have it done in 3 weeks or so.

At first I was thinking it was for a table top itself but it ended up the thing which I think I might have capped it off with Walnut.  But that is just thinking while typing.

Clark

Thanks I like putting up neat YouTube links but want to make sure everyone else likes them or I would post something else.

Also I do not think I have met you before so if I have not Welcome.