Massive Clearout - Updated New Items
(03-15-2018, 01:05 PM)Admiral Wrote: Your "unknown" saw set is a Millers Falls #214, a decent saw set, as good as the #42 IMHO.

Thanks Admiral.  I'll update the listing.
(03-15-2018, 01:16 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Another No. 4 what are you doing?  I have to stop coming here.  Keep listing No 5s I must have 20 of those no temptation at all.

You might have 20 No. 5's but do you have a Corrugated No. 5 Type 10???  Or a restored No. 5 ¼, Type 15???  Come on Bob, you've gotta collect them all, if you wanna be one of the cool kids.   
Smile  
Smile  
Smile
(03-15-2018, 06:47 PM)MrWhite Wrote: You might have 20 No. 5's but do you have a Corrugated No. 5 Type 10???  Or a restored No. 5 ¼, Type 15???  Come on Bob, you've gotta collect them all, if you wanna be one of the cool kids.   
Smile  
Smile  
Smile

I was at an estate liquidation (think cheap because they want the house empty in a day)  I went through a large crate full of woodworking stuff found a couple of things and thought I had found what there was to be found the guy that came behind me pulled out what looked to be an unused 5 1/2 C.  He still has it and the cool kid status.  I found a No 8 on another day though so I can still sit at the table.  Never really thought about an 8 being rare until I realized I had never seen another except on the net
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Jonathan,
I'll take the Pexto 8012C out of your cluttered workspace and into mine.

Regards,
Dave
Hi - Interested in gas struts..  PM follows.  Tom
The second number 4 and the gas struts are sold.

BoCo, I'll send you a PM about the 8012C.
Pexto 8012C Brace is sold.
Ok, this clean out is going well, but I figured that an update is due.

The following additional items have been sold:
Miller's Falls No. 772 Brace
Stanley No. 42 Saw Set

Still Available - Make me an offer:
H.S.B. & Co. 10" Brace
Fulton 10" Brace
Yankee 555 Breast Drill
Collection of Irons, Cap Irons, and Lever Caps
Stanley No. 5
Stanley No. 5 ¼
(03-18-2018, 02:37 PM)MrWhite Wrote: Ok, this clean out is going well, but I figured that an update is due.

The following additional items have been sold:
Miller's Falls No. 772 Brace
Stanley No. 42 Saw Set

Still Available - Make me an offer:
H.S.B. & Co. 10" Brace
Fulton 10" Brace
Yankee 555 Breast Drill
Collection of Irons, Cap Irons, and Lever Caps
Stanley No. 5
Stanley No. 5 ¼
Sent you a PM with offer....Thanks
Jerry