SOLD FS: Powermatic 30 Belt/Disc Sander
SANDER IS SOLD

This machine was restored about 5 years ago by a previous owner.  I bought it a while back but have decided to go in a different direction.  Following is the description provided when I bought it. "This is a fully optioned and restored Powermatic 30. This machine comes with not only 2 Tables, but also the rare fence for the belt sander. All bearings were replaced, including in the 3PH motor, and freshly painted Pea Green. I actually had bought 2 machines to put together 1 decent one, and then looked for a while to find the belt guard. The belt guard is the only thing that needs painting and finished, but I have already had it welded so a bit of the work is done. And in case anyone was keeping track, there were at least 3 different versions of the fence accessory for these. This is by far the most robust as it is literally shrunken version of the fence off my Powermatic 60."

I would like to get $600 for the machine (exactly what I paid for it) but am open to reasonable offers.  I have an AB single phase 220 volt input VFD I would include for another $125.

I can get this to Knoxville, TN in early April or could deliver in the Winston Salem, NC area.  Additional pictures can be provided if desired.

Rick

Interested in it...    you may be in a location close enough to travel...

HOWEVER...  WHERE ARE YOU ?????

If you look under the guidelines it says:
It's helpful to others if you include your location in your post. You may want to also put it in the subject line of your posting.
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
Before you go quoting the guidelines, read his post. It says he can deliver to the Winston Salem area, which implies that’s where he lives.
(03-12-2018, 08:29 PM)pappy60 Wrote: Interested in it...    you may be in a location close enough to travel...

HOWEVER...  WHERE ARE YOU ?????

If you look under the guidelines it says:
It's helpful to others if you include your location in your post. You may want to also put it in the subject line of your posting.

Sorry about the location - I thought I had updated it - Anyway I'm in Winston Salem, NC
Rick