I need a tile saw
I've changed plans and I will be using mosaic tile sheets.  Will I have any problem sawing these sheets?

[Image: matte-white-low-sheen-merola-tile-mosaic...4_1000.jpg]

Has anyone use a Montolit 55W tile nipper?

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q-XvykzEqxE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[Image: 41ptBg92UkL.jpg]

I will probably need to cut some individual tiles.  This is pricey but looks effective ($60.00)
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Haven't used one but used similar and had ok results. You can cut full sheets on a tile saw by placing a board on top to keep them from moving. However with a table saw type I dunnow. Never tried on one of those. 

I do allot of the cuts free hand just holding the tile up to the blade. Not a big deal. On a table saw type I would just hold the piece and cut it. Tile saws are pretty safe to use and you can use the edge of the blade to grind material off.  

Also check over at John bridge forums for lots of tile info. Course allot of biased info there pushing the latest and greatest overpriced products as many see those as the only way to do it... But after you sift through the Schuler and other brand fan boys stuff you can learn allot.
(03-29-2018, 11:11 AM)Cooler Wrote: I've changed plans and I will be using mosaic tile sheets.  Will I have any problem sawing these sheets?

[Image: matte-white-low-sheen-merola-tile-mosaic...4_1000.jpg] Buy one sheet of the brand you are wanting to use.   Try cutting with the wet saw and see if they stay stuck on the sheet.  If they do you are good to go.  A pain if they don't.    Roly