FS: Bosch Jigsaw 1590evs - $125 -SOLD
For sale Bosch 1590evs jigsaw.  includes case, dust collection kit, and a couple plastic shoes.  $125 + shipping to lower 48.

War Eagle!
I've got one and wouldn't part with it.  Someone should jump on it!  Looks to be in nice shape and great price (look at ebay for these).
Bob
I'm interested.  I sent you a PM.
I have one of these and it's the best jigsaw I've ever used. I've had it for at least 10 years and had no issues.
(03-15-2018, 08:27 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: I have one of these and it's the best jigsaw I've ever used. I've had it for at least 10 years and had no issues.

I agree that this jigsaw is the best I've ever own/used except for the no issues part.  Mine just stopped working one day.  Was making a cut and it just stopped.  Was just out of warranty and Bosch support was no help.  The thing still looks brand new but I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong with it.  I see the case for it at least once a week and consider just throwing it in the garbage but I keep thinking in the back of my mind that I'll somehow fix it one of these days. 

That being said, I'd buy another one if I was in need of a jigsaw.
I like my Bosch JS470EB which I guess is the same guts without the top handle design. More of a barrel grip style.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(03-15-2018, 08:27 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: I have one of these and it's the best jigsaw I've ever used. I've had it for at least 10 years and had no issues.

ditto, I have the same one. Love it!
The jigsaw is sold.

Thanks everyone.
War Eagle!
(03-15-2018, 08:58 AM)greatscott Wrote: I agree that this jigsaw is the best I've ever own/used except for the no issues part.  Mine just stopped working one day.  Was making a cut and it just stopped.  Was just out of warranty and Bosch support was no help.  The thing still looks brand new but I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong with it.  I see the case for it at least once a week and consider just throwing it in the garbage but I keep thinking in the back of my mind that I'll somehow fix it one of these days. 

Sorry to hear. My experience with Bosch (albeit a while ago) was just the opposite with a couple of tools I called them about. If you haven't already, I'd contact their Tech Support folks, if for no other reason, to see if they could help you troubleshoot the problem. I'm betting it's something that's relatively easy to fix.

To the OP, I have this jigsaw and as others have said, it is the best I've ever owned. Bought mine off of Ebay years ago and it's still clicking along. Congrats on the sale to both parties - very nice saw!

Doug
(03-15-2018, 08:58 AM)greatscott Wrote: I agree that this jigsaw is the best I've ever own/used except for the no issues part.  Mine just stopped working one day.  Was making a cut and it just stopped.  Was just out of warranty and Bosch support was no help.  The thing still looks brand new but I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong with it.  I see the case for it at least once a week and consider just throwing it in the garbage but I keep thinking in the back of my mind that I'll somehow fix it one of these days. 

Need new brushes?