New Yankee Website closing (temporarily?)
(03-16-2018, 12:14 PM)Bob10 Wrote: You can watch this on Youtube using Firefox and an add on app copy it to your machine or burn it on a disk

Yeah, no. Way too much work for any TV show.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(03-16-2018, 06:29 PM)handi Wrote: Yeah, no. Way too much work for any TV show.

well I didn't say you had to save it but watching it on youtube is better than TV IMO no commercials
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

The wording doesn't strike me as being unusual. I think the website will come back after whatever upgrade they are planning.

Simon
(03-16-2018, 08:42 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: The wording doesn't strike me as being unusual. I think the website will come back after whatever upgrade they are planning.

Simon

Hope so.
Ag
I 'dunno' what is going on. I periodically tried to access the New Yankee page several times in the last two years or so and experienced issues.

At first, the site " locked up" -- could not access anything but the home page. 

After a few months I tried to access the site two or three different times. However, each time Kaspersky Anti-virus detected a virus and blocked access.
Could this have something to do with all of this?

All 21 Seasons of NYW coming to This Old House
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(03-22-2018, 08:42 PM)handi Wrote: Could this have something to do with all of this?

Good to know.
(03-22-2018, 08:42 PM)handi Wrote: Could this have something to do with all of this?

That's got to be the reason for the strangely worded message.  Mystery solved.  Thanks!

Mike
Looks promising:
http://www.newyankee.com/
Norm is back!
Well, the web site is back in business.
https://www.newyankee.com/