Opinion of Grizzly 13 inch planer molder
One on Cl for $625

I have a Ridgid now- tired of the disposable blades. I don’t see any need for wider than 13 inches

I have the jet JPM 13. I know it's not the one you're asking about but it is a similar design. I only use it as a molder because I have a 15 inch Grizzly with a spiral head. The pluses on this planer would be that it has a induction motor that is not proprietary and would be quieter. I don't like sitting knives so that would be a negative on this planar and a plus for a lunch box. I do not see that Grizzly offers a spiral head for this one but that might not bother you. I bought mine as a basket case on Craigslist. I have 500 in mine and that is including having the rubber rollers reworked. The asking price is probably reasonable although I feel it's high. I see the jet around here listed for around $750. I have seen a Grizzly at one time listed for around $500. Sometimes I see older 15in planers for around the same price range which would be a better deal because they aremore heavy duty
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"